Sunday, September 19, 2010

Where 2 start....

I feel like I have so much to share yet I don't know where to begin...

I started this blog page a few months ago when I really started getting into watching tutorials on YouTube. I didn't really plan on blogging. I had thought about it, but that is as far as i got. So my blog page sat here plain and lonely with no words to entertain. Luckily, my good good friend Maria decided to start a blog which then got me thinking that I should give it a try.
Hopefully all this creativity that has been brewing up in my kitchen and with my sewing machine will give my blog LIFE! I love to cook (most days) bake, and sew ( I'm a beginner).
As far as cooking goes, I'm gonna say I have 3 solid years under my belt. lol I only say 3 because I have been married almost 3 years and prior to being married I really did not cook a whole lot. Yea i cooked the typical college student food, but nothing like the way  I cook now.

No comments:

Post a Comment