Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rubbermaid Reveal Microfiber Spray Mop REVIEW...

Live Simply...now some might say, " Live Simply?? Now that's just BORING" But for me, Living Simply means that I can enjoy some of the simple, efficient, quick, and easy to use products offered. Living Simply helps me to be a little more organized and gives me more time with my family or for myself.
Luckily for me, I was randomly chosen during a free GIVEAWAY. The giveaway was done by www.todaysmilitaryspouse.com, www.mymomfessions.com and www.armywife101.com. I received the Rubbermaid Reveal Mop.

Let me just say that this mop is AWESOME!!! I did not expect it to be so easy to use. It came with 3 interchangeable microfiber pads and 2 refillable bottles. The microfiber pads are reusable and washable. In my opinion this is definitely a money saver. The refillable bottles can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher.

So I tried it yesterday and I was very surprised. I always had a hard time getting into the corners of my kitchen, but with the Rubbermaid Reveal it gets in the corners very easily. The microfiber pads clean the floor very well. I will never go back to using any other mop.  And NO I am not getting paid to advertise for Rubbermaid. This is my very own honest opinion of the Rubbermaid  Reveal Mop. Products that I believe to be very reliable, efficient, and inexpensive will get a review with my honest opinion. 
Thanks for reading and I hope tat if u decide to try this product, you will enjoy it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment