Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Limiting CARBS!!!!!

On Monday, I started keeping my carbs in check. I am trying to limit myself to 20g of carbs each day. I never was a label reader until Monday. I was in shock at how many carbs are in the things I had been eating daily. My friend Julie told me about how she had a good experience with this type of diet change. 
I know most health conscious people will say that you cant do a diet and expect long term changes. But I have exercised and exercised only to see minimal results. I know I do need to eat healthier. So this was my way of starting. I got the exercising part down. Im hoping that by trying the Atkins way of eating and continuing to exercise, I will be able to loose this extra weight I've been lugging around for the past few years.
In the long run I hope that by eating healthier, exercising and keeping track of my progress, I can motivate or help my family and friends to make healthier choices in their lives. If I can motivate or inspire at least ONE person I would be so happy knowing that I was able to have an impact on someone's life. 
I will try to post recipes of my journey on starting out on this new way of eating less carbs. Wish me LUCK! lol Chocolate is my weakness! 

So far I have been eating a lot of eggs. lol Eggs have 0.6g carbs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment