Thursday, June 28, 2012

HOOKED on...

LETTUCE WRAPS! lol
This is SUPER DELISH! It is ground turkey seasoned with garlic powder, paprika, pepper, oregano and a few others I can't think of at the moment, diced boiled egg, and sharp cheddar cheddar cheese wrapped in Romaine lettuce. Normally, I would have had rice in the mix but since I'm on this low carb meal plan for the next week I had to do without the rice. And its actually just as good without it. 
I also did a egg salad type lunch yesterday. But instead of using bread, I used romaine lettuce. It was very tasty. I could get used to doing this low carb way of eating. The first day was the hardest. But it definitely gets better. Im sure I will have a day where I have a weak moment but, until that day comes, I will try to remain strong and stick to low carbs.

Try it out and let me know what you think! If you have any suggestions I would be more than happy to hear it. Thanks for taking the time to read and don't forget to comment with words or encouragement or wisdom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment