Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chocolate Nut Clusters

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!

This recipe is soooo QUICK and EASY!

Chocolate Nut Clusters
Ingredients:
3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (add more or less...depending on how much you  
 want to make)
3 tbs peanut butter (the original recipe called for peanut butter chips, I didn't have any    
so  I had to improvise)
1 cup nuts ( I used peanuts, almonds, cashews, brazil nuts, hazelnuts & pecans)

1. Combine chocolate chips and peanut butter in top of double boiler. 
I do not have a glass bowl so I just used a glass pie pan.

2. Stir frequently over low to medium heat until melted; add nuts and stir.

3. Drop by teaspoonful on parchment paper. ( I once again had to improvise, I just buttered a cookie sheet because I didn't have parchment paper.) Place in the refridgerator to cool.


EnJOY!!!! They came out soo DELISH!!! It seriously did not take long to make! It took me longer to write this blog then it did to make the nut clusters. lol Hope you enjoy making these and don't forget to comment and SUBSCRIBE!!! 


Thanks for reading!











1 comment:

  1. LOOKS YUMMY! I MUST TRY THIS SOON!!! THANKS FOR THE RECIPE!! KEEP POSTING SOME YUMMY TREATS =)

    ReplyDelete